We are a team of professionals led by Virginia Robano. Virginia (PhD in economics) has more than twenty years of experience in the design, analysis and evaluation of public policies in the areas of gender parity, responsible and sustainable innovation, and fostering a dynamic and entrepreneurial business ecosystem.
She has been a consultant for the IDB, the World Bank, OECD, ILO, UN Women, and advisor to numerous companies and institutions in Germany, Bangladesh, France, Peru, the United States and Uruguay.
Enhancing Financial Accessibility for SMEs: Lessons from Recent Crises, joint Asian Development Bank-OECD Study 2014, book compilation
17. Panorama Laboral de América Latina y el Caribe, 2019, section 4.1
18. Increasing Productivity in Traditional Small Enterprises, case study of Uruguay (2015), OECD/CFE/SME
19. The measurement of Public Sector Productivity (OECD/GOV, 2015)
20. The Regulatory Environment for SMEs, OECD/CFE/SME (2014)
21. Multidimensional Review of Uruguay: vol 1. Initial Assessment, Development Centre, OECD 2014
22. Science, Technology and Industry Outlook 2014, OECD
23. Financing SMEs and Entrepreneurs 2014: an OECD Scoreboard
24. Financing SMEs and Entrepreneurs 2015: an OECD Scoreboard
25. Rapport sur l’evolution des PME 2013, Bpifrance